Old 26-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] 5 year plan for an ash.

On Jan 25, 2005, at 3:41 PM, GreenLarry wrote:

I have a tiny ash sapling that i weant to grow as a semi cascade mame
(I
know, ash=big leaves but i think it could work)

Heres how it is now:
http://tinyurl.com/6ww7o

and heres what I'm hoping for after many years growing with a good
proportion spent in the garden.
http://tinyurl.com/3ko8e

--
GreenLarry

Larry:
There's only problem. The compound leaves, once they come out, will be
longer than your entire trunk. Trust me. I've tried reducing ash
leaves and it does not work. If you're going to try ash, plan on a
tree 3 feet tall--I'm not being sarcastic ;0)--because that's the only
way you're going to have leaves somewhere in proportion to the trunk.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 24-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Roberto Alday Delgadillo

A little bit late, but, can anyone tell me how to do these kind of drawings?
I will very much appreciate it. Thanx in advance.

Saludos,
Roberto

I have a tiny ash sapling that i weant to grow as a semi cascade mame (I
know, ash=big leaves but i think it could work)

Heres how it is now:
http://tinyurl.com/6ww7o

and heres what I'm hoping for after many years growing with a good
proportion spent in the garden.
http://tinyurl.com/3ko8e

--
GreenLarry

****
****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 24-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Jim Lewis

On 24 Feb 2005 at 14:29, Roberto Alday Delgadillo wrote:

I have a tiny ash sapling that i weant to grow as a semi

cascade mame (I
know, ash=big leaves but i think it could work)

Heres how it is now:
http://tinyurl.com/6ww7o

and heres what I'm hoping for after many years growing with a good
proportion spent in the garden.
http://tinyurl.com/3ko8e

A little bit late, but, can anyone tell me how to do these kind of drawings?
I will very much appreciate it. Thanx in advance.

Saludos,
Roberto

Roberto:

Go he http://internetbonsaiclub.org/content/view/142/124/