Old 04-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] For growers of buttonwoods

For those of you who do buttonwoods, the magazine, Florida
Bonsai, which we club members in Florida get, has a detailed and
excellent article on the care and feeding of buttonwood as
bonsai.

For those non Floridians who don't belong to BSF, out of the
goodness of their hearts the BSF folks have made each issue of
the magazine available on line, either as a PDF (illustrated in
color -- which the printed magazine is NOT) or HTML file. The
issues -- including the current one with the butonwood info --
can be found at:

http://www.bonsai-bsf.com/color_cy.htm

_I_ think everyone who reads these ought to join BSF, whether or
not you live in Florida, but some worthwhile things apparently
still are free.

And as a special bonus Joe Day has a very good article on the
American Hornbeam, too. I'll get more use out of that one.

And more!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] Buttonwoods Jim Dantin Bonsai 1 03-12-2004 12:33 PM
[IBC] Soil for Buttonwoods Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 8 02-08-2004 08:07 PM
[IBC] Lyonia (southeastern growers only) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-09-2003 02:12 PM
[IBC] Any beech growers out there? Joe St. Lawrence Bonsai 2 02-05-2003 04:08 PM
[IBC] Florida growers Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 07:17 PM