GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Curator (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/89471-%5Bibc%5D-curator.html)

Jim Lewis 04-02-2005 11:57 PM

[IBC] Curator

Interesting ad in the current issue of "Bonsai Magazine" (v. 44
#1). It seems the Chicago Botanic Garden is looking for a
"Bonsai Curator."

More info said to be at: www.chicagobotanic.org (or, of course,
"Bonsai Magazine.")

One of the jobs of the curator is "deaccession-ing." I dunno
about the hyphen but I think that means if they have room for X
bonsai and suddenly find they have x+1 she (or he) has to decide
which tree to dump. ;-)

Sounds like fun if you like cold weather.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Who does
NOT.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++