GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Virtual bonsai software? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/90052-%5Bibc%5D-virtual-bonsai-software.html)

Daniel Avrin 20-02-2005 10:48 PM

[IBC] Virtual bonsai software?

What do people like to use for virtual bonsai styling? You know, subtract a
limb, add shari, try different pots, etc.? Photoshop? I'm a newbie when it
comes to virtual design so please let me know what the group likes.

Thanks and best regards,
Daniel Avrin
"Bonsai, shmonsai! It would kill you to let it grow a little?"

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Nicolas Steenhout 20-02-2005 11:03 PM

Quoting Daniel Avrin :

What do people like to use for virtual bonsai styling? You know, subtract a
limb, add shari, try different pots, etc.? Photoshop? I'm a newbie when it
comes to virtual design so please let me know what the group likes.

I think you'll find photoshop the most powerful tool out there, thought he
learning curve can be a tad steep. Ticket price on it is also high, but if you
can get your hands on it, it's most excellent.

Have you seen the most excellent article on our site on the topic of virtual
styling?

http://internetbonsaiclub.org/content/view/142/124/

Cheers, and glad to see you back on the list, we missed you and your brilliant
sig lines ;)

Nic

John Quinn 21-02-2005 12:50 AM

Photoshop Elements is quite good and much less costly compared to the full
version.