GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Tropical Bonsai (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/90849-re-%5Bibc%5D-tropical-bonsai.html)

[email protected] 12-03-2005 02:39 PM

[IBC] Tropical Bonsai

In a message dated 3/12/05 12:05:13 AM, Nina writes:
Someone in the Philippines just asked me for care instructions for Pemphis
acidula, a mangrove species.* I know absolutely nothing about them.* Anyone
know a Philippines bonsai club I can send him to?

Budi Sulistyo. Address: Jl. Minggiran Baru no. 17. Phone: 62-274-371962. Fax:
62-274-371962. Website: http://ripper_2801.ec51.com
I don't have his e-mail address.

Regarding the Philly flower show. There was nobody at Chase's exhibit when I
was there. I didn't get to see the bonsai exhibit, if any, because my cousin
is an orchid person, so we saw the orchids. Of course the exhibit by Waldor &
Parkside was magnificent. The place to buy bonsai starters is Meehan's
Miniatures. Wide selection & very cheap.
Iris
And on the 8th day God said "OK Murphy, you take it from here."

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++