GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] help in NYC (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/91393-re-%5Bibc%5D-help-nyc.html)

Billy M. Rhodes 25-03-2005 01:03 AM

[IBC] help in NYC

In a message dated 3/24/2005 6:51:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

The best flower shop I found in the NYC area Z&R Florist
http://zandrflorist.com. Call them, maybe they can help.

I have never seen a florist that knew how to grow plants, arrange flowers,
yes, but not grow anything.
I have never seen a florist sell anything but Mallsai.
There are a couple of Bonsai dealers in NYC. I like Bonsai of Brooklyn. The
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens has one of the greatest Bonsai exhibits in the world
and would expect their staff to know something.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++