GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Shimpaku (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/91525-%5Bibc%5D-shimpaku.html)

[email protected] 28-03-2005 04:13 AM

[IBC] Shimpaku

I just made up a mallsai of a small Shimpaku for a silent auction. I'm
planning to add a beginner's book, but can anyone point me to an article on growing
Shimpaku bonsai? The only one I found, from Sabrina Caine, has too many
errors.
Iris

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Alan Walker 28-03-2005 05:38 AM

Iris: Why not just direct them to the beginner bonsai class on
juniper produced by Herb Gustafson for the IBC site?

Alan Walker

I just made up a mallsai of a small Shimpaku for a silent
auction. I'm planning to add a beginner's book, but can anyone
point me to an article on growing Shimpaku bonsai? The only one I
found, from Sabrina Caine, has too many errors.
Iris

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Billy M. Rhodes 28-03-2005 07:52 AM

In a message dated 3/27/2005 11:38:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I just made up a mallsai of a small Shimpaku for a silent
auction. I'm planning to add a beginner's book, but can anyone
point me to an article on growing Shimpaku bonsai? The only one I
found, from Sabrina Caine, has too many errors.
Iris

Have you checked Brent Watson's site.
www.evergreengardenworks.com

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

Jim Lewis 28-03-2005 02:55 PM

[email protected] 29-03-2005 02:49 PM

In a message dated 3/29/05 12:02:26 AM, Billy writes:
Have you checked Brent Watson's site.

That's Walston. He doesn't have one.

[email protected] 29-03-2005 02:51 PM

In a message dated 3/29/05 12:02:26 AM, Jim Lewis writes:
And if you know of errors in Sabrina's article, maybe you should
send an errata sheet to BCI (Alan????) so someone can do a
corrected version.* I'm sure BCI wan'ts accurate info.

Sorry, I have too many other things I have to do. And I don't know enough
about Shimpaku myself.
The auction package will include a beginner's book, but I wanted to include
an article specifically about Shimpaku.