GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] aquarium gravel, etc. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/91668-re-%5Bibc%5D-aquarium-gravel-etc.html)

[email protected] 30-03-2005 02:01 PM

[IBC] aquarium gravel, etc.

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but there is a substance sold for
terrariums & aquariums called Flourite. It works as a top dressing and a substitute
for Turface, since it is composed of fired clay particles of assorted dark
earthy colors. My only objection is that they package it right after it's been
washed, so the bag weighs 20 lb.
Iris
A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense. - Woody Allen

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++