GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] susquehanna bonsai club dig (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/91782-%5Bibc%5D-susquehanna-bonsai-club-dig.html)

Craig Cowing 01-04-2005 04:49 PM

[IBC] susquehanna bonsai club dig

Anita and I will be at the dig on Sunday at Nature' s Way outside of
Harrisburg. The weather should be clearing by then, although it will
probably still be muddy. We'll look forward to seeing some IBC members
there.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Michael Persiano 01-04-2005 08:23 PM

Craig:

Are you digging at Jim's place, and what are the species being dug?

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

Anita and I will be at the dig on Sunday at Nature' s Way outside of Harrisburg. The weather should be clearing by then, although it will probably still be muddy. We'll look forward to seeing some IBC members there.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Mark Hill 04-04-2005 02:07 PM

Well Craig ..... How'd you make out ?

I live 20 miles down the road from Jim Doyle but I was saddled with house
painting and various other household chores and couldn't make "The Dig".

Regards
Mark Hill - Harrisburg, PA

Craig Cowing 05-04-2005 01:12 PM

On Apr 1, 2005, at 2:23 PM, wrote:

Craig:
*
Are you digging at Jim's place, and what are the species being dug?
*
Cordially,
*
Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob
*

Yes indeed. We went Sunday. Species that were dug up included a couple
of European hornbeams, a bunch of Scots pines (I took one), Anita and I
dug up a couple of hackberries, and there were a number of other
deciduous species that I don't recall. Also some euonymus. Good day.

Jim Lewis 05-04-2005 02:03 PM

On Apr 1, 2005, at 2:23 PM, wrote:

Craig:
*
Are you digging at Jim's place, and what are the species being dug?
*
Cordially,
*
Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob
*

Yes indeed. We went Sunday. Species that were dug up included a couple
of European hornbeams, a bunch of Scots pines (I took one), Anita and I
dug up a couple of hackberries, and there were a number of other
deciduous species that I don't recall. Also some euonymus. Good day.

Craig Cowing
NY

And between you, you and Anita have 4,876 bonsai now, right? :-
)

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the berries
are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

Craig Cowing 05-04-2005 02:21 PM

On Apr 5, 2005, at 9:02 AM, Jim Lewis wrote:

On Apr 1, 2005, at 2:23 PM, wrote:

Craig:
*
[...]

Naw, not that many. About 50 bonsai. Now, if you want to talk about
prebonsai, that's a different story. Big backyard!