Old 02-04-2005, 02:26 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Fertilizer redo

I fertilized all my trees Thursday afternoon.

Since then we've had 6 inches of nonstop rain. It's over now,
so I get to do it all over again tomorrow. Whadapain!
Whadawaste!

There are 3 roads out of my property. One is 2 feet underwater
from the flooded Ochlockonee River; another is partially washed
away, and for a while yesterday, the third had a century-old
live oak down across it that just got too heavy for the soggy
soil around its roots. Took 5 hours to clear it off the road
enough for traffic to pass; heaven knows how long before it's
all gone.

The river won't go down for 3-4 days. There was baseball-size
hail a few miles north of here. Glad _that_ didn't hit my
trees. The azalea season is over early.

Glub-glub.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the berries
are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++