Old 06-04-2005, 06:02 AM
Hotel_seraph

Default HOTEL SERAPH IN BORACAY ISLAND, PHILIPPINES IS NOW ONLINE...

Hi!
Warmest Greetings!
We would like to invite everyone to visit our newly opened hotel
(Hotel Seraph) in Boracay Island, Philippines. Please visit our
website WWW.boracayseraph.com or for more info. Just Email us:

Thank you very much.

Seraph Hotel
Boracay Island, Philippines
www.boracayseraph.com
Email:
The Philippines has 3 major islands: LUZON, VISAYAS and MINDANAO.
Our hotel is located in Boracay Island which is belonged to the
island-group of Western Visayas. It has a total of 116 rooms fronted
by a 4km of uninterrupted tropical bliss including one of the best
white sand beaches in the country. Our main attraction is the
swimming pool area with its poolside restaurant and bar. Other
facilities include gym center, golf, massage center, gift shop,
Diving, daily activity program and live entertainment most evenings.
Water sports and sightseeing trips are also available.

Accommodations:

58 De luxe rooms
2 Semi Family rooms
40 Suite rooms
16 Presidential suite rooms

SEASON:
Lean season (June 1 – Nov. 30)
Peak season (Dec. 1 – May 31)
Super Peak season (Christmas & New Year)
(Chinese New Year)
(Holy week)