Old 12-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Jim Trahan

Default [IBC] Compost (was: Root Rot-TREATMENT)

"If you believe that . . . I have a bridge . . . or, 5,000 gallons of
stuporthrive -- to sell you."

Does the bridge have 10,000 uses?! Was it studied by top universities and
the government and help win a war?!

Seriously, though… thanks all for answering this. The compost issue seemed
paradoxical to me in light of the remarks about good bugs turning bad. I
gather from all of this that there is not a clear answer, except that
purchased compost teas are probably not as miraculous as they are touted to
be. And really, that's just what I expected to hear.

Nina, look-up Joey and I when you come to Austin in August. We can go to
the Organic Gardener and test the effects of "singing bowls" and
paramagnetic basalt on sugar peas!

Cheers,
Jim

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 12-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Jim Lewis

not as miraculous as they are touted to be.

Which is true of virtually every other claimed-miraculous garden-
related substance, virtually everything you can purchase for
$19.99 on TV (and if you use a credit card you can get TWO for
the price of ONE!), most vitamins and related "natural" products
("supplements") sold at "health" stores, and anything that comes
at you un-asked-for in your e-mail.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the berries
are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

rot rot rot [email protected] Orchids 29 30-03-2006 08:56 PM
[IBC] Stressed Juniper - deadwood/rot treatment planning Michael Persiano Bonsai 0 24-08-2005 02:08 PM
[IBC] FW: [IBC] Peroxide on root rot ? Mark Hill - President, EESiFlo Inc. Bonsai 0 01-08-2005 09:40 PM
[IBC] Root Rot-TREATMENT Michael Persiano Bonsai 25 13-04-2005 02:42 AM
blosson end rot. what is the treatment? Travis Gardening 1 18-04-2003 02:56 PM