GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] IBC site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/92723-%5Bibc%5D-ibc-site.html)

Jim Lewis 19-04-2005 08:58 PM

[IBC] IBC site

Is anyone else having trouble getting to the IBC websites and/or the
galleries?

I can go anywhere else, but not there. Neither IE nor Firefox can seem
to find us. It's been this way all day.

Jim Lewis - - Hit THINK before you hit SEND

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Don Walker 19-04-2005 09:27 PM

It's not just you. I'm getting server not found errors. This usually
means either a problem with the DNS registries or the server crashed/was
DDOS attacked/etc.

Requests through nslookup fail as well. Even those directly to the
registered name server so I'd lean towards a registry problem.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/
-- --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail