GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] New Webmaster (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/92956-re-%5Bibc%5D-new-webmaster.html)

[email protected] 24-04-2005 01:56 PM

[IBC] New Webmaster

In a message dated 4/24/05 12:03:14 AM, Jim writes:
Terry Robbins of upstate NY is our new IBC webmaster.

Where in upstate NY?
Iris

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jay Sinclair 24-04-2005 02:17 PM

Many thanks to Terry for taking this on, and a truckload of thanks to
Nic for his years of work to maintain the forum.

Jay Sinclair
Who lacks the time, patience, and skills to take on such a task, and is
grateful to those who possess them.

Terry Robbins 24-04-2005 03:25 PM

On Apr 24, 2005, at 8:56, wrote:

In a message dated 4/24/05 12:03:14 AM, Jim writes:
Terry Robbins of upstate NY is our new IBC webmaster.

Where in upstate NY?
Iris

Hi Iris,

I'm in the eastern part of the state in the Berkshires. literally on
the NY side of the Mass border.

Best Regards,
-Terry

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Terry Robbins 24-04-2005 04:04 PM

On Apr 24, 2005, at 10:53, Marty Haber wrote:

Terry - That's interesting. I'm going to be in Cambridge, NY today.
I bet you're only a stone's throw away.

Hi Marty,

Actually Cambridge is opposite Vermont about an hour and a half
directly north of where I am, but it is beautiful there as well.

:-)

Terry Robbins - Upstate NY - Zone 4/5
IBC Webmaster

[email protected] 25-04-2005 03:03 PM

In a message dated 4/25/05 12:09:46 AM, Terry writes:
I'm in the eastern part of the state in the Berkshires. literally on the NY
side of the Mass border.

Glad to know you. Do you belong to the Mohawk Hudson club?