GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Japanese Purple Maple (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/94061-re-japanese-purple-maple.html)

AGrid 14-05-2005 09:09 AM

Japanese Purple Maple

Thanks everyone for your help..and it all is a great help.
I have looked in to the best location in the pot and found a lot of books
and websites with this info to.
Also talked to a bonsai expert here in south aussie and he said the
same...put them in a slightly deeper pot and dont cut the roots to much.
Thanks again for the help.
Grid

Steven Wachs 15-05-2005 04:06 AM

being the leaves are purple. are they grafted trees? Good purple color sometimes are.

Stevew
Long Island NY

Thanks everyone for your help..and it all is a great help.
I have looked in to the best location in the pot and found a lot of books
and websites with this info to.
Also talked to a bonsai expert here in south aussie and he said the
same...put them in a slightly deeper pot and dont cut the roots to much.
Thanks again for the help.
Grid

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++