GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Question about pesky insects and a beginner to Bonsai (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/94399-re-%5Bibc%5D-question-about-pesky-insects-beginner-bonsai.html)

Billy M. Rhodes 20-05-2005 11:10 AM

[IBC] Question about pesky insects and a beginner to Bonsai

Your first insect problem would appear to have been aphids and you have dealt
with them properly.

Your second problem sounds like fungus gnats and is a symptom of too much
water, These infestations are frequent and quickly followed by a root rot
problem. I think I would repot in better draining soil and reduce watering.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++