GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Silver Bich tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/94471-silver-bich-tree.html)

AGrid 21-05-2005 03:22 PM

Silver Bich tree

I have a silver Birch tree that is in a normal 6 inch pot and about 1mt
high.I want to put it in a bonsai pot after winter is finished here in
australia but i dont want it that high.Can i cut it down to a better size
300-400mm maybe leaving about 4-5 branches.?
Grid.

Olga 30-05-2005 08:48 PM

Hello everybody,

Two days ago I bought a cotoneaster. After pruning I noticed that one side of its trunk covered with moss. Is it a sign of a problem?

Thank you,

Olga

http://mail.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 30-05-2005 10:04 PM

Olga wrote:
Hello everybody,

Two days ago I bought a cotoneaster. After pruning I
noticed that one side of its

trunk covered with moss. Is it a sign of a problem?

No. Take an old toothbrush and scrub it off.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++