GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   From AGRID to Steve (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/94962-agrid-steve.html)

AGrid 29-05-2005 02:02 PM

From AGRID to Steve

Thanks for the info Steve,

Have you got any websites that have more info on Australian bonsai?
Yes I agree Australia's temperature is a lot different to the usa
temperature.
I subscribe to the IBC site as it has got some good info but I am still
looking for good sites in Australia
I have just brought 2 camellias and put both in a bonsai pot each and look
to be doing fine(only time will tell ).
I have only been doing bonsai for a few months now and have got about 10
different styles so far,all are doing good so I hope our hot summer next
year doesn't kill them.

Grid.

Bonsai trees are like potato chips -
no one can have just one!