GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Ficus + greenhouse = brown leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/95179-re-%5Bibc%5D-ficus-greenhouse-%3D-brown-leaves.html)

Billy M. Rhodes 01-06-2005 10:45 PM

[IBC] Ficus + greenhouse = brown leaves

In a message dated 6/1/2005 2:56:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

What caused the leaves to turn brown and what should I do
now? Thanks.

You cooked the plant. It is just like a closed car in the sun, people,
plants and pets die every year.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Harris 01-06-2005 11:05 PM

Several of mine did the same thing when I put them outside from being
indoors for the winter. Even transitioning them slowly into full sun,
they still did it. The leaves will grow back. Be patient and don't
over water.

Jim
S.E. Mich, Zone 6