GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Japanese Juniper (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/95220-%5Bibc%5D-japanese-juniper.html)

Shelly Hurd 02-06-2005 04:30 PM

[IBC] Japanese Juniper

Hi Folks,

This was sent to the wrong addy, but I think we can help. Jono, you'll want to send any further posts the the address above.

Can anybody help me with advise on how to look after this varitity, I
believe that it is a hardy type ( grown in the cold regions of the world )
being in the tropics of Central Qld Australia it gets hot. if lucky we will
get a over night temp of around 10 C in Winter and Summer around 35 C.
A friend gave it to me it is about 100mils high the first thing that I did
was to transfer it to a larger pot and hope that it grows a bit, if it
lives?

Jono Rockhampton, Qland, Aust.

Shelly Hurd - Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++