GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] berries on honeysuckle, apology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/95284-%5Bibc%5D-berries-honeysuckle-apology.html)

Craig Cowing 03-06-2005 04:46 PM

[IBC] berries on honeysuckle, apology

I have several honeysuckles (lonicera morrowii) that are growing
berries. One in particular needs more growth on its apex. Is it worth
the effort to remove the berries? I would rather that the tree put
growth into wood rather than fruit.

Also, I apologize for the NPR petition. I sent it to my address book
without deleting the list address. Now, as it turns out, it's not
valid. So, I apologize. Please don't respond to the petition on the
list.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37