GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] IBC Site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/96119-%5Bibc%5D-ibc-site.html)

Nicolas Steenhout 19-06-2005 06:45 AM

[IBC] IBC Site

Well, the site is back up. :)

You'll notice a bit of a facelift :)

You'll also notice that some of the images (most) that were on the forum
seem not to be displaying currently. This is TEMPORARY only and we are
working on solving the glitch.

A new forum called "Transition issues" has been made available. Please USE
it.

Enjoy!

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Alan Walker 19-06-2005 02:17 PM

Nic or Jim or Terry: Please let us know when the galleries are
ready to go, i.e. when the pictures are back. I see that some
requests were fulfilled in the new format, but I think you'll
just get a bunch of complaints if people are trying to go through
it all right now.

Alan Walker