GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Chase Rosade (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/97168-%5Bibc%5D-chase-rosade.html)

Bob Nieass 10-07-2005 02:44 AM

[IBC] Chase Rosade

G'day. I'd been off list for a week. When I set mail again I noticed a posting that indicated that Chase was on the sick list. Can anyone ellaborate.

I met both Chase and Solida at our national conference held in Brisbane back in 2002. Two nicer people and true envoys for Bonsai you would ever meet.

Cheers.

Bob NIEASS
Newcastle NSW AUSTRALIA

If its not a DUCATI, I'm not interested

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Pauline Muth 10-07-2005 04:04 AM

Chase had a tractor accident and was seriously injured. He had a long
surgery and will be in rehab for many months to come.

G'day. I'd been off list for a week. When I set mail again I noticed a
posting that indicated that Chase was on the sick list. Can anyone
ellaborate.

I met both Chase and Solida at our national conference held in Brisbane back
in 2002. Two nicer people and true envoys for Bonsai you would ever meet.

Cheers.

Bob NIEASS
Newcastle NSW AUSTRALIA

If its not a DUCATI, I'm not interested