GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Newb in Windsor Needs Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/97226-newb-windsor-needs-help.html)

JaysonC 11-07-2005 02:03 AM

Newb in Windsor Needs Help

Just learning the arts of bonsai. Currently working on a pre bonsai. I
need advice and guidence please. Thank you Jay

Windsor, Ont

JaysonC 11-07-2005 02:23 AM

I kind of need trimming advice from someone in the area that can
actually see that plant and offer advice. I could also use some
maintenance help.

Jay Sinclair 11-07-2005 03:33 AM

I'm not aware of a club in Windsor, but across the river in the Detroit
area there is the Four Seasons Bonsai Club -
http://www.fourseasonsbonsai.org

A bit farther is the Ann Arbor Bonsai Society -
http://www.annarborbonsaisociety.org

I'm a member of AABS - they are a very knowledgeable & helpful bunch of
people.

Jay Sinclair

On Jul 10, 2005, at 9:23 PM, JaysonC wrote:

I kind of need trimming advice from someone in the area that can
actually see that plant and offer advice. I could also use some
maintenance help.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++