GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] FW: Latest on Chase (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/97253-%5Bibc%5D-fw-latest-chase.html)

Pauline Muth 11-07-2005 08:39 PM

[IBC] FW: Latest on Chase

In case you have not received the latest from Soli ...

Chase is still in the hospital in Philadelphia, his spirits are better and
he is in less pain. We do not know exactly when he will be transferred to
the Rehabilitation Center but think it will be soon. He cannot put any
weight on his right leg for at least three months as all the reconstruction
done needs to heal very well first. He needs to be in bed or a in a
reclining wheel chair. In about 6 weeks hešll be able to start putting some
weight on his left leg.

I thank God as once again He has been extremely good to me. Both Chase & I
are very positive now as we know it is going to be a long recovery but all
the inconveniences are temporary ,fortunately he will be able to walk and be
himself again.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++