Old 13-07-2005, 03:00 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Avoiding 'broken top' redwoods using sacrifice branches?

Craig: No, the thread grafted branch in the scar makes a good
back branch at a place where one is not going to grow naturally.
Alan Walker

Old 13-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Craig Cowing

On Jul 12, 2005, at 10:00 PM, Alan Walker wrote:

Craig: No, the thread grafted branch in the scar makes a good
back branch at a place where one is not going to grow naturally.
Alan Walker

Ok, that makes more sense than the image I was coming up with. I
thought you were describing having the thread graft come straight up
through the center of the wound, which made no sense at all.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++