GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Look what I found! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/97643-look-what-i-found.html)

Tekmanx 19-07-2005 05:17 PM

Look what I found!

I was walking back to my apartment from the pool the other day and
noticed the door of an abandoned apartment open, out of curiosity I
went in and checked it out. In the kitchen of the apartment was a
withered up plant sitting in the faucet area. Anyway, I don't know if
this can even be Bonsia'd. Seems like it's previous owner abandoned it.
Looks like small ants are all over the roots, this plant is pretty
dried up. There is only -one- leaf/blade that has some green left in
it. My questions are as follows:

Can this be Bonsai'd?
What specie is this?
What's my next step to bring this plant back?
Should I soak it in water?

Here's some pics:
http://tekmanx.serveftp.com/~tekmanx/LookWhat-I-Found/

Thanks in advance,