GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] culitvating moss on a large scale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/97687-re-%5Bibc%5D-culitvating-moss-large-scale.html)

Kitsune Miko 20-07-2005 02:53 PM

[IBC] culitvating moss on a large scale

For those moss growers in modertely moist or dryer
climates, you can have a well watered bonsai with the
soil and pot (not the tree) wrapped in saran wrap (or
other plastic food wrap) for about a week to help the
moss get a start. Also kees the birds out.

I spent yesterday with a toothbrush cleaning moss off
of trunks.

Kits

****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Dogma Discharge 20-07-2005 03:26 PM

"Kitsune Miko" wrote in message
o.com...

I spent yesterday with a toothbrush cleaning moss off
of trunks.

New underpants gather no moss, did'nt your mother teach you that :)
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

Kitsune Miko 20-07-2005 03:46 PM

No, its a rolling stone that gathers no moss. I think
it's because they look old and moldy these days.

Kits

--- Dogma Discharge wrote:

"Kitsune Miko" wrote in message

o.com...

I spent yesterday with a toothbrush cleaning moss

off
of trunks.

New underpants gather no moss, did'nt your mother
teach you that :)
--
Kind Regards
Cameron