GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Scale Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/9867-scale-help.html)

Bart Thomas 09-03-2003 04:44 AM

Scale Help

I have been all over the net looking for solution to problems of scale
infestation.

So far, the most comprehensive statement I have found is in an article by
Carolyn Carver (Jim Moody's daughter) at the ABS site:

http://www.absbonsai.org/training/training.html

Are there any effective treatments out there? How about systemics?

Thanks.

Bart Thomas

Bart Thomas 09-03-2003 05:56 AM

Scale Help

Yes, Jim, I have the Southern Gardens Problem Solver Book.

My primary concern is with greenhouse tropicals.

Regards,

Bart

. net...