GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pest Management. Was [IBC] Scale Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/9908-pest-management-re-%5Bibc%5D-scale-help.html)

Bart Thomas 09-03-2003 06:46 PM

Pest Management. Was [IBC] Scale Help

I received the following eMail (offline), and since the article is, by far,
the most comprehensive I have found on Pest Management, I am giving more
detail on how to find it on the ABS site.

So far, the most comprehensive statement I have found is in an article by

Carolyn Carver (Jim Moody's daughter) at the ABS site:

http://www.absbonsai.org/training/training.html

I can not find the article that you reference with the URL. Can you help?

Once on the page, look at the colored background behind the words "Recent
Features". On the right, in the colored banner background,you will see the
words "See All" (barely visible). Click there and a list will appear. It's
about fourth on that list entitled "Pest Management".

I think the page badly needs a redesign. I would never have found it without
a Google search several pages in!

Alternatively, you can go to the site map, go to "Training Zone" and then
click on "Features". I've discover a whole bunch of stuff that I have to
read there.

Sorry. I didn't realize that the URL didn't go all the way to the article!

Regards,

Bart

Steven Wachs 10-03-2003 03:44 PM

[IBC] Scale Help

I use an oil spray that is put out by a company called "ultra Fine" is I
light oil spray that I always used on scale and works fine. It is diluted in
water and kills the scale.
SteveW

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++