GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Is organic seed worth the money? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/101732-organic-seed-worth-money.html)

James 23-08-2005 01:02 AM

Is organic seed worth the money?

I can see where you want to eat organic produce to avoid poisons. Why
does organic seeds do for you?

David Hare-Scott 24-08-2005 11:02 AM

"James" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can see where you want to eat organic produce to avoid poisons. Why
does organic seeds do for you?

They are ideologically sound. From a practical point of view I doubt that
there is any difference. How much poison could there be in a few seeds?
Where exactly is this poison going to? What harm is it going to do there?
To whom or what? It's a question of dose, I prefer not eat ingest large
quantities of harmful substances but small quantities are inevitable even
for the purist organist grower.

David