GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mint leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/102047-mint-leaves.html)

bigbob 30-08-2005 10:40 AM

mint leaves

hi, i have mint leaves in my garden and they were nice and green in the spring.

but now they are all brown.

what can i do to prevent this?

thanks.

OmManiPadmeOmelet 30-08-2005 04:05 PM

In article ,
bigbob wrote:

hi, i have mint leaves in my garden and they were nice and green in the
spring.

but now they are all brown.

what can i do to prevent this?

thanks.

Mint does better in partial shade,
and it needs LOTS of water.
--
Om.

Dianna Visek 05-09-2005 09:05 PM

Probably they didn't get enough water.

Regards, Dianna

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:40:31 +0000, bigbob
wrote:

hi, i have mint leaves in my garden and they were nice and green in the
spring.

but now they are all brown.

what can i do to prevent this?

thanks.

To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.