GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ice Cream Sundae Dwarf Banana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/10705-ice-cream-sundae-dwarf-banana.html)

Raffi Kojian 17-03-2003 03:20 PM

Ice Cream Sundae Dwarf Banana

Anyone have a source of this variety of banana which grows about 3 feet
tall? It used to be available from Seaside Banana Plantation before they
were wiped out in a storm, and now I have no clue where to look for it...

----------------
n_w$$h
http://www.cilicia.com
http://www.calendar.am

simy1 17-03-2003 07:32 PM

(Raffi Kojian) wrote in message om...
Anyone have a source of this variety of banana which grows about 3 feet
tall? It used to be available from Seaside Banana Plantation before they
were wiped out in a storm, and now I have no clue where to look for it...

----------------
n_w$$h
http://www.cilicia.com
http://www.calendar.am

Edible Landscaping has it.

Raffi Kojian 18-03-2003 01:08 AM

(simy1) wrote in message . com...
(Raffi Kojian) wrote in message om...
Anyone have a source of this variety of banana which grows about 3 feet
tall? It used to be available from Seaside Banana Plantation before they
were wiped out in a storm, and now I have no clue where to look for it...

----------------
n_w$$h
http://www.cilicia.com
http://www.calendar.am

Edible Landscaping has it.

Theirs is not a dwarf. This one was supposed to be something like 3
feet tall with an incredible ice-cream sundae like taste and I would
love to find one...

n_w$$h
http://www.cilicia.com

Zphysics1 22-03-2003 01:44 PM