GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wildlife (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/109882-wildlife.html)

[email protected] 14-12-2005 05:33 PM

Wildlife

Hello all,

Just to say that I have a garden wildlife website, and would love you
all to take a look if you can and also join in the online forum rooms.
Please do have a look at www.gardenwildlife.co.uk

For all your wildlife needs, get info & pictures plus view nesting
birds live & talk to others in the online forums

Kind Regards

Jeremy Pidgeon

www.gardenwildlie.co.uk

sherwindu 15-12-2005 05:27 AM

Wildlife

Nice web site, but you have to learn to spell it's name properly.

Hi Jeremy,

http://www.gardenwildlife.co.uk/

Sherwin D.

wrote:

Hello all,

Just to say that I have a garden wildlife website, and would love you
all to take a look if you can and also join in the online forum rooms.
Please do have a look at
www.gardenwildlife.co.uk

Steve 17-12-2005 04:46 AM

Wildlife

wrote:
Hello all,

Just to say that I have a garden wildlife website, and would love you
all to take a look if you can and also join in the online forum rooms.
Please do have a look at
www.gardenwildlife.co.uk

For all your wildlife needs, get info & pictures plus view nesting
birds live & talk to others in the online forums

Kind Regards

Jeremy Pidgeon

www.gardenwildlie.co.uk

Nice little web site. I have 2 questions.

What happened to your Foxes page?

Are those squirrels really native? They look like Gray Squirrels and I
was reading somewhere recently that they are an introduced species to
the UK and are forcing out the native squirrels. What can you tell us
about that?

Steve

Brigitte 17-12-2005 02:34 PM

Wildlife

"sherwindu" wrote in message
Nice web site, but you have to learn to spell it's name properly.

In this context, the word "its" has no apostrophe.

I don't usually criticize someone's grammar or spelling, unless their error
is made while criticizing another person's grammar or spelling.

Brigitte

Steve 19-12-2005 05:28 AM

Wildlife

Brigitte wrote:
"sherwindu" wrote in message

Nice web site, but you have to learn to spell it's name properly.

In this context, the word "its" has no apostrophe.

I don't usually criticize someone's grammar or spelling, unless their error
is made while criticizing another person's grammar or spelling.

Brigitte

Brigitte, I think that's a very good policy.