GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ruff Hands (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/109928-ruff-hands.html)

James 17-12-2005 06:17 AM

Ruff Hands

My hands get ruff even using work gloves while gardening. Are there
gloves that will keep your hands soft and smooth so you won't be
scratching your sex partner?

Penelope Periwinkle 19-12-2005 04:12 PM

Ruff Hands

On 16 Dec 2005 22:17:01 -0800, "James" wrote:

My hands get ruff even using work gloves while gardening. Are there
gloves that will keep your hands soft and smooth so you won't be
scratching your sex partner?

Bag Balm, after you take the gloves off.

Good stuff, comes in a green tin at Walmart.

Penelope

Lynn 20-12-2005 12:52 PM

Ruff Hands

Shania Twain says she uses this as a face/body cream. You can also buy it at
any feed store that sells supplies for cows.
--
:) Lynn

Jan Flora 02-01-2006 12:36 AM

Ruff Hands

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On 16 Dec 2005 22:17:01 -0800, "James" wrote:

My hands get ruff even using work gloves while gardening. Are there
gloves that will keep your hands soft and smooth so you won't be
scratching your sex partner?

Bag Balm, after you take the gloves off.

Good stuff, comes in a green tin at Walmart.

Penelope

Another good one is Hoofmaker. It's sold in feed stores.
It smells good, isn't sticky like Bag Balm and comes in a big
bottle with a squirt-top dealy-bob on it. (Look in the horse
supply part of the feed store.)

Jan

--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.

OmManiPadmeOmelet 02-01-2006 05:50 AM

Ruff Hands

In article ,
Jan Flora wrote:

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On 16 Dec 2005 22:17:01 -0800, "James" wrote:

My hands get ruff even using work gloves while gardening. Are there
gloves that will keep your hands soft and smooth so you won't be
scratching your sex partner?

Bag Balm, after you take the gloves off.

Good stuff, comes in a green tin at Walmart.

Penelope

Another good one is Hoofmaker. It's sold in feed stores.
It smells good, isn't sticky like Bag Balm and comes in a big
bottle with a squirt-top dealy-bob on it. (Look in the horse
supply part of the feed store.)

Jan

My favorite is Burts Bees hand cream. :-)
--
Om.