GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Poly tunnels (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/109968-poly-tunnels.html)

Richard Devon 18-12-2005 10:54 PM

Poly tunnels

I have just built a poly tunnel to keep my pot plants safe from the
frost. It seems a shame to warm the whole tunnel just to keep a few
plants warm. Is there anything that I can plant at this time of the
year, either in trays or in the ground.

GA Pinhead 18-12-2005 11:25 PM

Poly tunnels

Check out the Hoop Tunnels thread earlier.

Depends where you are. If you just get frost then there are lots of
winter type stuff. Greens, cilantro, brassicas.

John!