GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question for DGholston - 1998 Clementine Seedling (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/110148-question-dgholston-1998-clementine-seedling.html)

Jim Carlock 28-12-2005 05:08 AM

Question for DGholston - 1998 Clementine Seedling

I just read a post about a Clementine seedling emerging
on March 7, 1998.

I'm curious. How's your Clementine doing?

Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup.

b 28-12-2005 10:27 AM

Jim Carlock wrote:
I just read a post about a Clementine seedling emerging
on March 7, 1998.

I'm curious. How's your Clementine doing?

Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup.

I'm sure I remember reading that Don Gholsten died around 1999 or 2000.
I enjoyed reading his posts and his articles in "The Fruit Gardener",
newsletter of the California Rare Fruit Growers www.crfg.org. He seemed
very knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

Jim Carlock 28-12-2005 09:23 PM

"b" wrote:
I'm sure I remember reading that Don Gholsten died around
1999 or 2000.
I enjoyed reading his posts and his articles in "The Fruit Gardener",
newsletter of the California Rare Fruit Growers www.crfg.org.
He seemed very knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

His name turned up in a December 2005 post. It appears
someone else quoted him. :-/ Thanks for the update.

May his soul read the newsgroups and smile. :-)

Jim Carlock
Reply to the newsgroup.