GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ordered Seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/110533-ordered-seeds.html)

The Cook 12-01-2006 05:13 PM

Ordered Seeds

Just got through ordering more seeds (like I don't already have enough
to do the whole back acre.) But the DH just bought a tractor so I
imagine that he will be willing to do some tilling.

Now it is time to get the greenhouse cleaned up and ready to start
some seeds.
--
Susan N.

Jan Flora 17-01-2006 12:33 AM

Ordered Seeds

In article ,
The Cook wrote:

Just got through ordering more seeds (like I don't already have enough
to do the whole back acre.) But the DH just bought a tractor so I
imagine that he will be willing to do some tilling.

Now it is time to get the greenhouse cleaned up and ready to start
some seeds.

Brat.

We have four more months before we'll see green grass here.

Jan in Alaska
59N, 151W
Zone 3, more or less

--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.