Old 24-03-2003, 02:20 AM
Sheila

Default Aged Horse Manure Avail for the taking

I have approx 35 + yards of aged manure
Free for the taking
I am located in Salsibury, MA
you must be able to pick up and load it yourself.

Thank You

Sheila
Old 24-03-2003, 04:20 AM
Anonymo421

I have approx 35 + yards of aged manure
Free for the taking
I am located in Salsibury, MA
you must be able to pick up and load it yourself.

Thank You

Sheila

Say Sheila, you aren't by any chance involved in politics?

Old 24-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

"Oh to be in England now that spring is here" can be replaced
by............"Oh to be in Salisbury now that the manure is here".........a
limey.
om...

Old 24-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Tim B

Fax me some. I'm completely sure that poopie can be transmitted via fax as
I get a lot of it every day.

om...

Old 05-04-2003, 12:44 AM
mdk-bill

Would you be willing to move to S. E Michigan?

:-)
Bill

--
Do not respond to the email address above. It is a fake.

Old 07-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Sheila

No Politics just trying to get rid of this pile so I can build new
turnouts
Old 07-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Heather Husvar

Heh, Bill, well, getting closer.. Come to NE Ohio and we have plenty of
manure you can take.

Heather