Old 25-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Oriole

Default graph paper

Hi all,
I thought you may be interested in a site that has graph paper divisible
by 12. While I was looking for paper to download that I could use for garden
planning I didn't find any that had major lines every 12 spaces, making it
easy to convert feet or inches.
Kevin made a few different ones for me and posted to his site. It prints
really clear, and is easy to draw on. I am finding it extremely useful in
planning beds, and landscaping.
Here is the site if you are interested.
Oriole
http://www.incompetech.com/beta/plainGraphPaper/

Old 27-03-2003, 05:44 PM
ticketyboo

"Oriole" wrote in message
Hi all,
I thought you may be interested in a site that has graph paper

divisible
by 12. While I was looking for paper to download that I could use for

garden
planning I didn't find any that had major lines every 12 spaces, making it
easy to convert feet or inches.
Kevin made a few different ones for me and posted to his site. It

prints
really clear, and is easy to draw on. I am finding it extremely useful in
planning beds, and landscaping.
Here is the site if you are interested.
Oriole
http://www.incompetech.com/beta/plainGraphPaper/

Lurker coming out here into spring sunshine. Great site!
http://www.kustompaper.com/ is another site (patchworkers find it useful
too) where you can download a 60 day trial of a smart program which will let
you do similar.
ticketyboo

Old 27-03-2003, 05:44 PM
JohnnyJ

Oriole wrote:
Hi all,
I thought you may be interested in a site that has graph paper divisible
by 12. While I was looking for paper to download that I could use for garden
planning I didn't find any that had major lines every 12 spaces, making it
easy to convert feet or inches.
Kevin made a few different ones for me and posted to his site. It prints
really clear, and is easy to draw on. I am finding it extremely useful in
planning beds, and landscaping.
Here is the site if you are interested.
Oriole
http://www.incompetech.com/beta/plainGraphPaper/

There are a lot of programs on this site that let you print out whatever
size graph paper you want:
http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.ht...search=+Go%21+

HTH
JohnnyJ

compost-able paper bag? pete Permaculture 4 18-11-2003 02:42 AM
[IBC] Martha Stewart on "miniature bonsai trees" in today's paper Chris Cochrane Bonsai 2 28-09-2003 04:42 PM
Wanted - paper mulberry tree (Broussonetia papyrifera) Richard Wright Australia 0 03-05-2003 12:08 AM
Paper or Plastic FDR Edible Gardening 4 30-03-2003 03:32 AM
questions about paper companies Ed alt.forestry 6 16-12-2002 04:40 PM