Old 27-03-2003, 06:44 AM
Glenna Rose

Default Re(2): pulled back muscle

writes:

MJ is the best thing going for backache relief. A half a joint beats any
painkiller
this side of Demerol, with no damaging side effects.

Some of us consider the federal pen as a damaging side effect. Whether we
agree with it or not, it's illegal in this country. It'd be nice if we
could convert those tobacco fields to commercial hemp and stop subsidizing
tobacco. Some of us would like to take advantage of the many hemp
products without the need of buying them all imported from other
countries. Oh, well. We mustn't do things that make sense. Then there's
them poppy growers that we occasionally hear about getting busted for
having poppy flowers in their front yard. No, I've never used MJ and
probably never will and don't grow poppies, but it'd be nice to feel if I
wanted to grow some poppies so my granddaughters can have the
"salt-shaker" experience when they go to seed that I could without fear of
getting busted.

I sincerely hope the back feels much, much better with no lingering
discomfort.

Glenna
who was promised that Shumway order was mailed yesterday

Does it harm a self propelled mower to be pulled back with the drive disengaged? [email protected] Lawns 3 03-05-2007 01:20 AM
What pulled up my herbs? Laura J Edible Gardening 19 14-06-2005 05:01 PM
Does a seed immediately stop maturing when the plant is pulled? McPop Plant Science 4 02-06-2004 04:09 AM
pulled back muscle Grace Gardening 15 29-03-2003 05:08 AM
pulled back muscle Grace Edible Gardening 11 28-03-2003 03:32 PM