GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomatoes in Central Florida (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/123745-tomatoes-central-florida.html)

Don 21-02-2006 10:44 PM

Tomatoes in Central Florida

Hello Group:

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong subject of "ANTS". Here goes again.

I am wanting to plant tomatoes in central Florida. Any suggestions on what
variety is better at resisting bugs, disease and better with heat tolerance?

Thanks,

The Cook 21-02-2006 11:25 PM

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:44:59 GMT, "Don" wrote:

Hello Group:

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong subject of "ANTS". Here goes again.

I am wanting to plant tomatoes in central Florida. Any suggestions on what
variety is better at resisting bugs, disease and better with heat tolerance?

Thanks,

Maybe you can talk to someone at Tomato Growers Supply. They sell
tomatoes, peppers, etc. They are located in Fort Myers.
www.tomatogrowers.com

--
Susan N.

Bill 22-02-2006 12:02 AM

Tomatoes in Central Florida

In article LJMKf.8377$HU.4845@trnddc04,
says...
Hello Group:

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong subject of "ANTS". Here goes again.

I am wanting to plant tomatoes in central Florida. Any suggestions on what
variety is better at resisting bugs, disease and better with heat tolerance?

Thanks,

These folks are in florida.

http://www.tomatogrowers.com/

Bill