Old 31-03-2003, 06:32 AM
Kenneth D. Schillinger

Default Asian Pear in WA. Where to Buy?

I am just starting to look for two Asian Pear trees a friend has growing in
my area. I am not positive of the spelling but think they a Shin Shiki,
and Mutsu.
Does anyone know of a good place to by in NW Washington?
Comments also welcome.
Thanks, Ken.

--
All files Coming and Going scanned by Norton AntiVirus 2002, by the shores
of Puget Sound.

Old 01-04-2003, 05:32 AM
Ken McDole

Raintree nursery is near you, and has an exellent selection. The
Mutsu is a regular apple, the Shinseki is a very good pear, as are
many others. The standard is "20th century" or nejiseki. the
spelling will vary by author and nursery, but is usually obvious.