Old 01-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Kenofnyc212

Default Growing Tomatoes....HELP!

Would I be able to start and grow a Tomato Plant in a small Apt. in NYC?
It gets somewhat limited sunlight for about 5 hrs, by the window.
It really doesnt matter what type of tomatoes.. cherry, steak, etc...
I'll take them anyway I can get them.
Thanks in advance for any help.

kenofnyc212
Old 01-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Little Badger

Ken
It's always worth a try!
If you can, buy a pre-grown tomato plant from a store!

Badger

om...

Old 01-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Steve Calvin

Little Badger wrote:
Ken
It's always worth a try!
If you can, buy a pre-grown tomato plant from a store!

Badger

"Kenofnyc212" wrote in message
om...

Would I be able to start and grow a Tomato Plant in a small Apt. in NYC?
It gets somewhat limited sunlight for about 5 hrs, by the window.
It really doesnt matter what type of tomatoes.. cherry, steak, etc...
I'll take them anyway I can get them.
Thanks in advance for any help.

kenofnyc212

No reason that it shouldn't be possible. Check out
http://www.seedman.com/Rachel/Tomato.htm for various dwarf types of plants.

--
Steve