GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Newbee here (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/138524-newbee-here.html)

Lauraj 05-03-2006 01:07 PM

Newbee here

Hello everybody! I am so glad to find this group and look foward to
sharing information. I live around the Appalachian Mountains at
Slateford PA, on the Delaware River which borders New Jersey. I HAVE
SPRING FEVER SO BAD ~ I am going to order shrubs today and turn up the
heat! I have always been a grazer feeling that what I grow and what
Mother Nature has blessed growing around me has more vital energy than
any other lettuce, bean or carrot obtained from the store.

Many Blessings -
Laura

Him 01-04-2006 07:14 PM

Newbee here

Greetings - Harry here from down river a bit in Phillipsburg NJ, also on the
Delaware.

I just planted some onions from sets as my first plantings ... a few herbs
have poped up in big way, parsely and oregano I think.

Is it too early for anything else? ... what else do you think I could get
in now?

oups.com...