GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aussie Blue Pumpkins (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/139051-aussie-blue-pumpkins.html)

[email protected] 13-03-2006 10:25 PM

Aussie Blue Pumpkins

I have looked in the catalogs that I get and none carried seed for the
Blue Pumpkins. Does anyone have a source? Thanks.

zxcvbob 13-03-2006 10:57 PM

Aussie Blue Pumpkins

wrote:
I have looked in the catalogs that I get and none carried seed for the
Blue Pumpkins. Does anyone have a source? Thanks.

There are a couple he
http://www.heirloomseeds.com/pumpkins.htm

Queensland Blue and Blue Hubbard. (Queensland is probably the one
you're looking for)

I'm not really familiar with heirloomseeds.com, I just found them using
Google. You also might try Seedsavers. HTH :-)

Bob

Kathy 15-03-2006 03:01 AM

Aussie Blue Pumpkins

Pine Tree has Queensland Blue and Jarradale.

http://www.superseeds.com/vegr-s.htm

Kathy

Dwayne 15-03-2006 03:12 AM

Aussie Blue Pumpkins

Seed Savers (www.seedsavers.org) has the Queensland Blue and Triamble. I
didn't find the Jarridale there, but Cathy gave you a good source.. They
all store well if you cure them properly and store them in a cool room.
Good luck and if you need any more help, contact me.

Dwayne

oups.com...