GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey George ( Water Restrictions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/14116-hey-george-re-water-restrictions.html)

zxcvbob 07-04-2003 06:32 PM

Hey George ( Water Restrictions

Did you get enuf snow thus far in April [in Colorado] to break the
drought?

Best regards,
Bob

George Shirley 07-04-2003 08:44 PM

Hey George ( Water Restrictions

Which George you talking to, this one lives in Louisiana and it's
raining as I type this.

George (maybe the other George, who knows)

zxcvbob 07-04-2003 10:32 PM

zxcvbob wrote:

Did you get enuf snow thus far in April [in Colorado] to break the
drought?

Best regards,
Bob

The other George; the one talkin' about water rationing last month.
I thot I quoted this, but it got dropped somehow (user error):
Bob

Subject: Water Restrictions
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:52:09 -0700 (MST)
From: (George)

In metro Denver.......No watering except for trees and shrubs. Fines to
$500 apply. Reservoirs are at 43% capacity and dropping. There goes my
garden for this year. I'll set out a few tomato plants and hope for
rain, but if it's anything like last year, it's futile. Reminds me of
1933.