GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I have in the ground.. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/142393-re-i-have-ground.html)

James 14-04-2006 08:16 AM

I have in the ground..

What kind of results do you get from radishes. I've found that I need
to thin them to at least 2" apart to get anything. It always take me
more than 30 days to get any. I get better results in the fall.

Farmer Joe 15-04-2006 06:39 AM

I have in the ground..

I am not very experienced with Radishes but last year they were easy in
the fall. Thinning makes 'em get bigger...I've planted them alongside
where I'm putting my Cux...which I planted 8 today...I've read that
those #&%$@* cux beetles don't like radishes nearby. Thats all I have
to report from Sunny/hot Madison IL