Old 08-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Jim Carter

Default Keeping critters away

From time to time I see posts here asking how to keep critters (cats, deer etc)
away from a garden. I was going through a catalogue this morning and found a
device that does exactly that. It is a motion sensor connected to a water
squirter.

I dare say there are several places that carry these things, but one place is

www.leevalley.com .

When you go to the page you will see at the left hand side a place to enter the
item number. Plug in AT610 and you will be taken directly to this item. It
uses 2-3 cups of water per event.

FYI
---
And as 'per my qualifications' .. I AM A FRIGGIN NOBEL PRIZE
WINNER .. and my proof is EVERY MEDICAL DISEASE THERE IS .. and
that .. is ALL THAT FRIGGIN MATTERS on this medical newsgroup.
-Tom Hennessy )

Keeping Two Legged Critters Out Of Your Veggie Garden EVP MAN Gardening 3 02-03-2010 10:18 PM
Keeping snakes away plat4 Australia 21 01-10-2003 02:20 AM
Animals in the suburbs was Keeping snakes away Trish Brown Australia 1 23-09-2003 12:35 AM
Keeping plants watered when you are away Theo Gardening 6 13-06-2003 01:08 AM
Keeping critters away - sprinkler motion sensors Gary Flynn Edible Gardening 5 11-04-2003 02:56 AM