GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Greenage Trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/142503-greenage-trees.html)

JoyB 16-04-2006 11:00 AM

Greenage Trees

Hi

I'm new to this forum so my apologies if this is being posted in the wrong place :)

I planted a Greengage tree about five years ago and last year I noticied one or two fruits. This year, it's full of blossom which has never happened before. Does this mean it might produce more fruit this year?

Joy :)

Bill Moats 16-04-2006 03:53 PM

Greenage Trees

"JoyB" wrote in message

Hi

I'm new to this forum so my apologies if this is being posted in the
wrong place :)

I planted a Greengage tree about five years ago and last year I
noticied one or two fruits. This year, it's full of blossom which has
never happened before. Does this mean it might produce more fruit this
year?

Joy :)

Greengage trees take a long time to start production. So yes you probably
will get fruit this year and boy is it good.

Bill

--
JoyB

JoyB 16-04-2006 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Moats

Greengage trees take a long time to start production. So yes you probably
will get fruit this year and boy is it good.

Bill

Thanks Bill - I'm looking forward to eating it :D